The Lake Neighbors

This is a resource section for mtgs notes, upcoming events and discussions on all topics related to living in our neighborhood. for more info visit: www.lakeneighbors.org or check out our facebook page!

Monday, July 12, 2010

from Scott Hewitt, former PSO

...this in from our now former PSO (Problem Solving Officer from the OPD) FYI...he has been very good to us...I know a lot of you know him, so thought I'd send it along.

Hey Sasha and the Lake Peeps,

Unfortunately the PSO unit was disbanded and I am no longer the PSO for beat 15X. I have been reassigned and am now working as a Patrol officer in Area 1.

It truly has been an honor being able to serve you and the people of beat 15X. It is because of people like you and the Lake Neighbors Group putting in your personal time and effort who have made a significant difference in the crime rate, and are making Oakland a better place to live. Please let everyone know that it was not by choice that I left the area.

If there is anything you need, information, or resources you would like me to direct you to, please let me know. I will continue to try to assist all of the wonderful people of beat 15X as best I can from my new assignment.

Hopefully I can return to the area at the next watch change and serve the area once again as a Patrol Officer. Take care and best wishes.

Scott Hewitt
Police Officer
Patrol Area 1, District 1

No comments:

Post a Comment