The Lake Neighbors

This is a resource section for mtgs notes, upcoming events and discussions on all topics related to living in our neighborhood. for more info visit: www.lakeneighbors.org or check out our facebook page!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Suess 'hood camping' Story

I will not camp. -Andy

From the desk of Andy Seuss: (aka Rich)
I will not camp under a tree
I will not camp for pay or free
I will not camp with gun or mace
I will not camp in any place

Thank you, thank you, Dev-I-Am

(Sasha) Andy doesn't camp??? I can SO see Andy camping! We should all go camping together -- or camp out on our block one night as our own NNO as practice and then Andy can ease into it -- city camping first, then wilderness.
Hood camping, then?


(Chimene) “Would you , could you with some beer? :-D”
I would not, could not with a beer
I would not, could not with a deer
I would not, could not with a tarp
I would not, could not with a harp

(Betsy)
You will not camp....
SO you say.
Try it, try it...like it you may!

Sasha!
If you will let me be,
I will try it, You will see.
Image: andy in a tent in sashas back yard..

Say! I WILL camp!
I WILL camp with a beer
I WILL camp with a deer
I WILL camp with a tarp
I WILL camp with a harp
I would camp under a tree
I would camp for pay or free
I would camp with gun or mace
I would camp in ANY PLACE!
I do so like to camp and camp, thank you thank you, Sash-I-Am(p?)

(bbc) Wow-- to create such a fuss,
Andy, c'mon-- camp with us!

(Laura)
Friends, I wish it was otherwise but....

He's not like the fox in socks
He wants to stay home in his box

Nor is he like Sam I am
he likes a comfy indoor can!

He will not camp on a bank
He does not like the froggies dank.

He will not camp on a plane
He does not like the snow and rain

He will not camp in a cave
But not because he isn't brave

He will not sleep in a tent
and wake up with his neck all bent

He will not sleep by a creek
to be feasted on by mosquito's beek

He will not camp with his honey
He will not camp when it's sunny
He WILL NOT CAMP for love or money!
--from Laura and Andy
with love

2 comments:

  1. best neighbors ever! in the woods or in the street, Lake peeps fun can not be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. Lake Neighbors...you made my day!

    ReplyDelete